Wednesday, July 22, 2009

New hair???

I just dyed my hair pink and I'm having mixed feelings on it so whats a color that I can put in with it that'll look good, or should I just leave it alone?



Btw, when I say add color to it I'm talking about un-natural colors.



http://i117.photobucket.com/albums/o54/s...



http://i117.photobucket.com/albums/o54/s...



http://i117.photobucket.com/albums/o54/s...



Thanks in advanced! =D



%26amp;%26amp; Please don't say "un-natural colors look stupid blah blah blah!", "you should dye your hair brown/black!", or anything along those lines.



New hair???

Personally, I think Blue would look great, but I have to say, looking at the photo's, the pink looks really good and it seems that you can pull it off well.



I say stay with the pink for now. Then (as you know) when it's time to re-do it, try something different, I just love blue, so blue being my suggestion is because it's one of my favorite colors. Again I will say, Pink looks good on ya girl, go for it.



I'll keep ya posted, I'm going to dye my hair blue soon and will have to post pics on here for you to tell me what you think.. LOL



New hair???

not something i would get .. but if that's the look you're going for it looks cute.



New hair???

i think it looks fine on its own but i think blue looks great on dark hair but im not sure it will go with pink



New hair???

OMG! I love your hair just the way it is! It is georgeous...don't touch it hon...it is too cute!



New hair???

I think it looks really good, but it would also look good with some vivid blue or lavendar.



New hair???

The pink looks great. Leave your hair that way.



New hair???

i think it looks good from the pics you posted :) i would just leave it



New hair???

i deff like the 3 one it brings out your eyes and it will make you 10 times more beautiful then you are right now



New hair???

wow, ur like really really HOTT %26amp; I LOVE THAT PINK HAIR ITS A GREAT LOOK 4 YOU



New hair???

The pink looks cool. I wouldn't change it. And adding another color would be over-kill.



New hair???

i like that color on you and you shouldnt dye your hair again it looks kinda dry just leave it alone for now



New hair???

u should die ur hair red that will be cool or maybe blue or something crazy but cool in the same way.



New hair???

I would leave it as it is. Any other color may clash with it. Just leave the pink.



New hair???

hi..ur new hair looks absolutely stunning!!! if u d like to add another color u could try purple or violet to highlight it..anythin with a blue undertone ocz tat d compliment ur pink hair color.



New hair???

anything with blue or purple would look great! the pink by itself looks really good to though.



New hair???

Just leave it alone cause it dont look that bad n if u dye it too many timez ur hair will get dry, u'll get split ends, n ull hair can start to fall out...no lie

No comments:

Post a Comment