Monday, July 27, 2009

Please help me!!! Quick!! Hair question?

I was thinking about putting pink streaks in my hair today but I dont know if it will look good. Give me your honest answer! Guys,I need your help. This is my hair color: http://images.jupiterimages.com/common/d... %26lt;----------- BTW that isnt me. What do you think? Should I or not?



Please help me!!! Quick!! Hair question?

that would look AmAzInG on ur hair color, get like a light pink my friend has it on the back of her head ( like iff u put it in a pony tail or something u can c it) i dont think u should get it all over it would look toooooo much get it only in the back underneath ur hair so when u put in up, it would look aMaZiNg %26lt;3333



Please help me!!! Quick!! Hair question?

i'd say a brownish color, but not too dark.



Please help me!!! Quick!! Hair question?

Do fuschia pink, not light pink like Avril- works much better with your hair color and skin tone (if that tone is close to your skin color). Good luck!



Please help me!!! Quick!! Hair question?

I personally would'nt do it because it may turn out like green... But if its your style '*!Go 4 It!*'



Please help me!!! Quick!! Hair question?

heck no that would look aful i would not dye your hair at all if you did anything to it at dark blonde highlights



Please help me!!! Quick!! Hair question?

Uhm, person above me, it wont turn out green if you have an experienced stylist...I don't know who YOU go to...Anyway, go for it! If you don't like it you can always dye it back or have it cut out.



Please help me!!! Quick!! Hair question?

if you realy want to put streaks in your hair do them thin not chunky and make them this colour.....http://www.pumppack.com/images/light_pin... hope this helps u!!!!



Please help me!!! Quick!! Hair question?

If you want to, it is your choice.



Please help me!!! Quick!! Hair question?

I think it looks fine as that color, but if you decide to go ahead with it, try for a medium toned pink, not really dark but not baby pink either, it'll work best with your hair. But you might want to try it on a small out of sight section to make sure it turns out like you expected.



Please help me!!! Quick!! Hair question?

I would say don't mess with it unless you know exactly what you're doing. With pink you have to get the shade exactly right and get exactly the right amount of coverage. Otherwise you risk being mistaken for a walking cotton candy.



If you're a punk rocker though, then just go for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment