Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Help professional hair colorist screwed up!?

So, I got my hair bleached and dyed by a professional.



My hair is about 10 different shades of blonde with no color in it now, but worst is the color job she did.



The very back of my hair is pink. The bottom is a bright vibrant pink, the sides are faded almost orange pink, and the rest is a darker pink. The side bangs were supposed to be blue, but they turned out greenishblue, and my bangs turned out light blue and had blonde spots in them. So she deicded to cover it up with a purple.



So here I am today, trying EVERYTHING to get rid of this purple, it has faded and looks like a nasty dark lifeless blue, and has some purple and blonde in it.



All the color has not washed out, and it still wont.



I've used 4 different shampoos %26amp; conditioners, dish soap, hot water, I don't have any lemon juice.



What do I do?!



I cant do any more damage to my hair, and this color has got to go before school tomorrow.



thankss.



Help professional hair colorist screwed up!?

There is a product at CVS for that. Go there and bring about 10 dollars that will buy it. It is called Haircolor Remover. And it takes it right out. This is ur best bet.



Hope it all works out for you.



Help professional hair colorist screwed up!?

If its still light try to apply more dye on your hair and just settle for a deeper, richer color.

No comments:

Post a Comment