Wednesday, July 29, 2009

I need hair help! black girls please!?

for the past two girls i have gotten my hair relaxed. but now i'm thinking about growing my hair out and just using a flat iron to straighten my hair.



what are some anti-frizz products or oils that can help with straighten my hair? I've used Pink Lotion.. but i want to know if there are other products that can help keeping it straight-striaght.



I need hair help! black girls please!?

Growing out the hair will be tough, but i commend you for doing it!



Try using the Motions collection, they have everything to keep our hair healthy. Their Wrapping lotion or oil sheen will work. I've heard that Frizz-Ease works, but I'm not sure how it works on black hair. There is another called Infinity, it comes out as liquid but keeps the hair in shape. Just try to stick to anything that says "thermal protection".



Good luck:-)



I need hair help! black girls please!?

I love biolage` hair serum and OLIVE OIL shampoo.



I need hair help! black girls please!?

Pink lotion is going to get you no were thorow it away a good frizz product is redken's smooth down heat glide !!



I need hair help! black girls please!?

I heard jojoba oil works for frizzy hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment