Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Hair colouring?

i'm planning on dying part of my hair a light pink color like this:



http://img49.imageshack.us/img49/4686/06...



i want it just like that. my hair is already black



so i would have to bleach it first right?



after i my hair is bleached, it there a certain amount of time i have to wait to put the pink dye in?



also, if there are any other alternatives to getting that shade in my hair, what are they?



Hair colouring?

If i were you i would go to the hair dresser to get your hair dyed bring all your hair dye and what not and let them dye your hair.



and Yes you have to bleach your hair, however it may take quite awhile to strip the black from your hair. (Bleach isn't good for your hair so you should be wary of that and buy some leave in conditioner to condition your hair once you get your hair dyed.)



No there is no certain amount of time you have to wait you would put it in straight after or a month later as long as you know what your doing and have read the instructions carefully.



Yes there are alternatives, get pink extensions or pink hair clip ins. Hoped this helped and good luck.



Hair colouring?

Yes you must pre-bleach the desired spots for the pink before you put the pink in unless your using a dye that bleaches as its colouring. And the person who answered above me is mean. Hair like that is awesome. I've had pink in my hair before but i currently have black %26amp; red in my hair right now.



good luck



Hair colouring?

i think that looks really cute.



you just have to bleach the parts that you want pink then you should wait 5-10 minutes. then dye it pink.



Hair colouring?

about 12 hours would be good. Also I think if your hair color is that gorgeous a light purple would look way cool. But hey i'm a pink fan too! I think it looks so cool! But bleach hurts clothes so be careful wearing colored shirts for 12 hours after bleach treatment.



Hair colouring?

bleach it and you really only need to wait for your hair to be dry before putting the pink in.



they say its better if you're hair hasn't been washed in a day or two but it doesn't matter so much



Hair colouring?

I had that exact same hair.



I bleached it.



Used a coolshot hairdryer to dry it.



And then put the pink straight in.



Minr was fine.



Don't let anyone worry you about this.



It's absolutely fine, just do it.



I did!



Hair colouring?

I strongly recommend that you have a professional do it, especially if your hair is not naturally that color. Black hair color is pretty much like a tattoo on your hair %26amp; is very difficult to remove.



If you were to attempt the bleaching process yourself trust me ( I'm a hairdresser) you will not be happy with the results. It is a "process" removing black hair color %26amp; keeping the integrity of your hair intact. It is totally worth the money to have a professional do it %26amp; you will be happy with the end result.



Hair colouring?

i dont know but,



the picture of the hair looks cool!

No comments:

Post a Comment