Sunday, July 26, 2009

Amika Hair Straighner Pleaz Help=)?

I went to a mall last month and found this amazing hair straightner/curler called amika that was hot pink. I cannot find it anywhere, can someone please help? 10 points to find a hot pink amika hair straightner! thanks so much=)



Amika Hair Straighner Pleaz Help=)?

You can find them on ebay but I don't know if they are genuine or not. You can also find them at the amika website. I had someone try it out on me at the mall and it seemed like a good straightner but I still don't know if I should get it or not.



Amika Hair Straighner Pleaz Help=)?

i bought pink amika ceramic tourmaline with Nano technology from the mall for a $126 and it works great for me. I have thick, curly at the back and lots of hair. Before i used ceramic Vidal Sassoon for 4 years, it was working fine, but i didn't like the pulling of the hair. Report It

No comments:

Post a Comment