Wednesday, July 29, 2009

L'oreal color rays, that pink color...?

i want to high'light my hair with the pink color, but my hair is dark blonde with no red in it whats so ever. it also has natural light blonde high lights, and salon blonde high lights. any way if i high lighted it would it wash out really fast? cuz i wash my hair like every day... and i might dye my hair a lighter shade of blonde before i do that too.. anyway do you think the color rays would work? i might put them in, then get more pink hightlights at the salon, and would it work on blonde hair?



L'oreal color rays, that pink color...?

bleach your hair first, or atleast what your highlighting, the highlights will show up more, and be less un-natural.



yes, if you wash your hair everyday, the pink will come out faster



make sure you use tinfoil if you're doing it yourself, and leave the conditioning color in for a long time.



L'oreal color rays, that pink color...?

I cud give you my own experiences, or that of my friends, but really, you would be better off going to a GOOD hairdresser



L'oreal color rays, that pink color...?

Yes, it is work on ur blonde hair in any way to dye as saloon or at ur home. Always if you want bight color: blue, purple, red or pink; must dye blond before u dye color. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment