Monday, July 27, 2009

Color Fiend hair Dye. HELP!!!?

Okay lets say i have a bottle of the pink one.



No Bleached hair.



My hair is dark brown.



If i put it on my hair and well dyed it, what will come out?



What will it look like?



What color?



Will it even show?



PLEASE ANSWERR lol =P



Color Fiend hair Dye. HELP!!!?

Go to a professional, ONLY!!!! If you can't afford one, go to a cosmetology school. It's cheap, and it's monitored by professionals.



Color Fiend hair Dye. HELP!!!?

my mother is a cosmotaologist. it will not show up at all. so you need to bleach your hair first



Color Fiend hair Dye. HELP!!!?

orange



Color Fiend hair Dye. HELP!!!?

Just try it and see what happens



Color Fiend hair Dye. HELP!!!?

I doubt it'll show properly. If it does show at all that is, the colour won't be as pink as you want it. It might just be dark brown with a pink tint. Who knows? Just bleach it.



Color Fiend hair Dye. HELP!!!?

like hazel



Color Fiend hair Dye. HELP!!!?

Yes it will show I think it will look like an orange color.



I dont think you should really do that.



Think about it :) , Hope that helps.



Good luck.



Color Fiend hair Dye. HELP!!!?

It will not show up on dark hair .. to make the pink show you will need to lighten your hair first.



Color Fiend hair Dye. HELP!!!?

It might not barely show. I got red in my hair and I have dark brown as well. I only got streaks. They went away fast. Yours will probably fade fast. It won't turn that pink but if you had bought a VERY bright pink then it should turn out a milder pink. If you bought a darker pink, good luck. It might turn out like blondish like make your hair lighter. I am not sure so don't hold me to it!



Color Fiend hair Dye. HELP!!!?

Probably not very well, if at all. It might look good if you use a highlighting kit, and put in blond highlights. Then use the pink stuff. That way you will have dark brown hair with pink highlights.



Color Fiend hair Dye. HELP!!!?

pleas dont die ur hair.. it will be really pretty if u just leave it alone.. ik cause i died my hair that color and my hair is extremely brown... it turned out... lets just say not what i thought it would look like



Color Fiend hair Dye. HELP!!!?

it wont show up at all you hair is to dary for the pink dye pigemt to lift your hair your going to have to bleach it first



Color Fiend hair Dye. HELP!!!?

iT WiLL NOT SHOW UP iF yOU WANT TO DiE iT PiNK yOU MUST BLEACH iT FiRST. My BOyFRiEND TRiED TO DO THE UNDER PART PURPLE SO WE COULD MATCH AND iT DiDNT SHOW UP. HE HAS DARK BROWN HAiR AS WELL.



Color Fiend hair Dye. HELP!!!?

Okay, you will probably get a rich pink glow on your scalp and at the ends of your hair where it would be naturally more porous.



Don't go there!



Color Fiend hair Dye. HELP!!!?

It really depends on the brand... I have dark brown hair too, and when I tried to dye mine pink (using "Raw" from Hottopic), it didn't show up at all. I again tried dying my hair red and blue, using "Color Fiend", and it, again, didn't show up. Now, I have a completely one-toned hair color, if you have dirty blonde or blonde highlights, the pink may show up very subtly on them. It will, without a doubt, not show up the color the label shows, for that you have to bleach your hair. Bleaching your hair is a very simple and easy process, you can buy a bottle at Hottopic for $13, it comes with instructions, bleach, conditioner, gloves, and a brush for application. If you don't want your hair to be platinum blonde, then leave it in for less time. 5 minutes will give you very light brown-dirty blonde, 10 minutes will give you blonde. Without the bleach, you will have wasted your money on the pink dye.



Color Fiend hair Dye. HELP!!!?

Nothing will happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment