Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Purple hair?

I've asked this before, and am just looking for a few more suggestions



so I have dark brown hair, it even looks black sometimes



And I want to get purple or pink somewhere in there.



So, what should I do?



I was maybe thinking under my hair, ya know? like the bottom layer of my hair would be pink or purple?



What do you think?



thanks =]



Purple hair?

Personally I like purple better than pink, but then again I haven't had very good expierence with pink hair *shrugs*.



I say go with color like this http://i117.photobucket.com/albums/o54/s... I think the purply pink color looks pretty cool it would also be some what easy to achive just get a nice pink like Special Effects Atomic Pink, Manic Panic Hot Hot Pink, or Fuchia Shock, and Manic Panic Purple Haze, Ultra Violet, Special Effects Pimpin Purple. If Iwere you I'd go with the Manic Panic Hot Hot Pink and Special Effects Pimpin Purple. and to get placement like this all you need to do is bleach the hair you want to have colored, dye the majority of it purple or pink I'd say dye most of it pink because it would be easier, then the parts that you didn't dye pink dye them purple and a few of the pink strands purple also to make it darker and you have more than 2 colors in your hair.



and for placement somthing like this. http://i117.photobucket.com/albums/o54/s...



Manic panic site- http://www.manicpanic.com/cream%20hair%2...



Special Effects site-http://www.specialeffectsusa.com/hair_dy...



Purple hair?

The bottom layer of purple or pink would be really good



=]



Pink would stand out and be cool



Purple hair?

nice :) very unique and original :)



Purple hair?

You'll have to bleach the s**t out of it girl.



You'll have to bleach it for the pink or purple to show up at all.



It can be done...just make sure that you bleach your hair and super-duper condition it afterwards.



Also, I think that it is a good idea for you to just do a specific section of your hair (like the underneath) because you don't want to do too much damage to your whole head and by doing the underneath part of your hair, that makes it so that the sun won't be as likely do damage your hair and the color won't fade as fast.



Be good to your hair and it will be good to you.



My hair has been every color under the sun, trust me, you have to be good to it.



Purple hair?

thats how i want my hair but my dad wont le me dye it but i think pink would look pretty



Purple hair?

Hott Pink. This will fade very fast to a real ugly color. Not even close to pink. Purple will fade very fast too a gray!! Terrible. If they would only last. So the next best thing. Use Burgundy this will last for a long time. When it does begin to fade, it will become a light brown. So you are right about putting the color under your hair. Or you can put streaks, just a few. Good luck!!



Purple hair?

that sounds awesome! but you will have to lift the color of your hair if you want the color to show. also, i would use the semi-permanent because it does not damage your hair from the peroxides. i wanted a few blue streaks and i tried everything without bleaching and it never showed up. i would not bleach it though. just dye it a lighter color and do the pink/purple over it. good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment