Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Golden brown hair / honey highlights?

I currently have my natural, dark brown hair (with natural red undertones), I have fair pale skin, blue eyes and med brown eyebrows...I have had my hair coloured blonde, red, pink, black and everything in between lol



I want my hair coloured (by a professional) a golden brown colour, maybe with a few honey highlights on top, or a golden brown top layer and dark choc brown bottom layer



can anyone help me find pics of either of these styles to take to my stylist (or a pic of a diff hair colour you think would suit me better, im open to suggestions, but no more red or crazy colours lol) thanks alot.



Golden brown hair / honey highlights?

maybe you can use a tiny light touch of blonde cause that's way off your brown color...you need to highlight your hair light brown...



do thin blonde highlights,trust me light brown looks better and it isn't a crazy color like blonde..



alana:)

No comments:

Post a Comment