Sunday, July 26, 2009

Hair dyes that dont stain your clothes?

I'm going to be dyeing my hair soon. (I already bleached it)



And the last time I dyed it pink, it got all over my clothes, pillowcases, etc.



And I used Manic Panic. I wasn't very happy.



Now I would like to dye my hair green, purple, pink, %26amp; blue.



And I want them to be very vibrant.



So what dye should I get?



Please%26amp;thankyou.



Hair dyes that dont stain your clothes?

Keep using Manic Panic, but properly cover your hair. All bright colors like that stain EVERYTHING (and I mean it, I still have a pink bathtub). Cover yourself with a towel, don't be so sloppy, wear old clothes, cover your hair before you go to bed (I wore a shower cap) and blow dry your hair to get the color to cling to your hair, so most of it won't come off. That's really all you can do. Most brands are WORSE when it comes to rubbing off, compared to Manic Panic (I got blue Punky colour on my wall). Hope this helps.



Hair dyes that dont stain your clothes?

what kind of dyes are you going to use, because All permanent dyes stain clothes.

No comments:

Post a Comment