Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Will dyeing my hair darker hurt it more?

iput pink highlights in my hair with manic panic. i attempted to dye my hair back to what color i keep it [i am naturally a mousy brunette and keep it a dark golden blonde]. All that happened with that was darker hair with more intense pink streaks. The next day i bought an at home hair striper. I striped only the pink and right around them. The hair around the pink went this hideous straw blonde. I attempted to dye over it but my hair would not accept any color. So i went to the salon from hell who told me that the only way they could fix this was to go with the pink and dye my hair red then brown. So thats what they did. I walked out with almost purple hair. I attempted to dye it brown and it still came out purple. i went to an AMAZING salon and they striped it and barely dyed it. With the exception of the pink this all happened to my hair in like 54 hours. I deeply conditioned it for like a week. Now i really need it to be a normal color again. can i dye it darker blonde again?



Will dyeing my hair darker hurt it more?

it's going to be reallllly damaged!

No comments:

Post a Comment