Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Help!! First time hair dyer!!!!! Do you have any advice!!!!?

I'm a thirteen year old girl and my parents finally agreed to let me die my hair. There are conditions of course:



I can't lighten it



I can't do anything drastic



It can't be permanent



Reasonable. I have shortish brown hair and brown eyes, pink skin and a very round face. I was thinking about dieing my hair a natural looking red, (Remember, nothing drastic) but I don't know. What shade should I die my hair? I can darken my hair of course, since I can't lighten it, but I have no idea what shade to go with and mum isn't to crazy about raven black. and what brand of die should I use. I'm a first time hair dyer and I need advice!! Please help!!!



Help!! First time hair dyer!!!!! Do you have any advice!!!!?

If you try a red, you could do copper. Or, you may also look good in a golden red. You can go to the Clairol website and upload a picture of yourself and try on different haircolors. http://www.clairol.com/security/login.js... Natural Instincts is a type of Clairol dye that rinses out in 28 days. If you do this yourself, get in a mirror and cover as much of your head as possible. Be sure to use a mirror to check out the back. I recommend having your mom help you the first time.



If you do a darker brown, maybe go with a rich chocolate. You could even only do parts of your hair darker, called low lights. This would create more dimension while being subtle.



Help!! First time hair dyer!!!!! Do you have any advice!!!!?

a red-brown would be nice. and i would just go to a professional for the dying stuff!



Help!! First time hair dyer!!!!! Do you have any advice!!!!?

Im sorry but it has to be permanent because if it isnt it will fade and turn different colors.. You should just get some highlights and lighten up your hair.. :)



Help!! First time hair dyer!!!!! Do you have any advice!!!!?

Get a nice reddish brown and put nice blond highlights.



THANK YOU VERY MUCH! Now I am on Level 4!



Help!! First time hair dyer!!!!! Do you have any advice!!!!?

YES!!!! my advice is don't do it yourself...let a professional handle this...other wise you may be trying to fix it for years. Since you have virgin hair...one wrong brand and it will have to grow out. Avoid all store (dye/color) products! They contain metallic salts and will never leave your hair they will have to be grown out and they damage and dry out your hair. You can have a tempory color or permenant color done at a salon for about 20 bucks so long as youd don't pick an uber ritzy one.



Help!! First time hair dyer!!!!! Do you have any advice!!!!?

crimson or cherry cola. The brand is jazzing. it sounds bright but once u put it in its not as bright as it looks



Help!! First time hair dyer!!!!! Do you have any advice!!!!?

My advice: go to a salon. But if you absolutely can't...



If you have a Sally Beauty Supply near you, that's where you need to go. There is a section of hair color called demi-permanent, and that is what you need to use. It is in between semi permanent which lasts approx. 4-6 shampoos and permanent which lasts until your hair grows out or you re-dye it. Once you select a color, making sure it is darker than your hair, you will need to also purchase a bottle of 10 volume developer. You will mix equal parts of the 10 vol developer and the tube of color. You will also need to purchase gloves and a bowl and brush OR a color application bottle, as those things are not included. DO NOT buy hair dye "box color" from stores like walmart, CVS, etc. Some of those can have harmful metallic dyes in them that can ruin your hair. Also, I love reds, but keep in mind that they do fade very quickly, even when permanent. Good luck.



Help!! First time hair dyer!!!!! Do you have any advice!!!!?

dont die it red,when u die hair red it always looks fake. dark brown mabye??



Help!! First time hair dyer!!!!! Do you have any advice!!!!?

Well your hair dye usually never comes out like the picture. Everyone's texture is different. Red can come out brassy......so beware. Nice "N Easy is a non-permanent hair dye. Use a rinse type hair dye. Check the box to get the color that is closest to your hair color now and compare a color that you like and see what it's supposed to turn out. I would try a burgundy or some dark red. I would really advise you to go to a beauty supply store and ask for help, but you would have to mix it yourself. They should be able to give you hints or ideas and they carry products to help tone down brassiness. I would go to a hair dresser for the first time but that can get expensive. Don't fear if your hair doesn't come out exactly like you want it to. It's seldom they do. Just know that a rinse won't take too long to wear off after a few washings. Good luck and I hope you look swell!



Help!! First time hair dyer!!!!! Do you have any advice!!!!?

I dyed my hair red by using L'Oreal Color Pulse (the shade was red pulse). My hair turned bright red, but my sisters hair (which looks just like mine) turned out a bit more natural, so it depends on the individual how natural it looks. After a few washings, though, it did look more natural and i loved it then. Also, it's temporary. It says it washes out after 8-10 shampoos - BS, my hair was still noticable red-ish for a month (washing my hair daily). But overall I would recommend trying this product



Help!! First time hair dyer!!!!! Do you have any advice!!!!?

How to Pick the Right Hair Color



http://geebal.blogspot.com/2007/10/how-t...



How To Color Your Hair



http://geebal.blogspot.com/2007/10/how-t...



Tips for all different type of Hairstyles



http://blog.360.yahoo.com/blog-42eT_e8_b...

No comments:

Post a Comment