Sunday, July 26, 2009

HELP! I Want My Brown Hair Back!?

I had bottled, platinum blonde hair and I want my brown hair back. I was told to dye it red first (to put the red back in the bleached blonde so it won't look green) before I dye it brown. So I dyed my hair red, but it looks more like "pink". Where do I go from here so my hair doesn't turn green- is it best to go ash brown, nutural brown, or a warmer shade of brown? Do I go light brown or dark brown?? I just don't want that greenish tint to it. My hair is currently pink from the red dye.



HELP! I Want My Brown Hair Back!?

Do not touch it - Go to a salon! You could damage your hair for years to come. You would have to end up going to salon anyways to repair your hair, and that would cost a hell of a lot more.



HELP! I Want My Brown Hair Back!?

Just go to a professional....



HELP! I Want My Brown Hair Back!?

go ash brown. dont depend on me that much becauuse im only 11 yrsold



HELP! I Want My Brown Hair Back!?

go to the salon asap!!!! cause u dont want to damage your hair!



HELP! I Want My Brown Hair Back!?

Let nature run its course.



HELP! I Want My Brown Hair Back!?

Oooookay dear listen.



When you bleached it, you stripped out all of the underlying pigment. For your hair to hold any color in the future darker than a dark blonde, you'll have to restore the lost pigments (that's what we call "fillers" - color fillers for people such as yourself, and for people with other chemical damage, protein fillers). This isn't something you should attempt at home. It's a slower process...it'll take a few weeks of coloring to put the underlying pigment back in so that your hair will hold your natural brown again.



Go to a salon, please. You were on the right track with the red, but it's a little more drawn out that than, and as you saw, the red just faded right out to pink. If nothing else, visit a cosmetology school...you'll only pay around $20 to get your hair started on the right track. They have professional stylists (usually with MUCH experience) who act as instructors for the students, and oversee the entire process.



HELP! I Want My Brown Hair Back!?

I've used boxed dyes, gone to professional hair dressers and used ALL NATURAL dyes. The best for your hair isnt any chemical dyes, which includes going to your salon.



I've found that the best hair dye is from the henna plant. it is dried and ground up and has been used by women for centuries in asia, the middle east and africa with beautiful results! you can achieve any color [and SAFELY] from red to brunette to jet black with a indigo and henna mix. Not only can you get beautiful natural color, but it is like a conditioning treatment for your scalp as well!



Do some research at hennaforhair.com, i have some links below.



hope this helps and good luck!



[[edited to add - if you use indigo mixed with henna you CANNOT use bleach ontop of indigo. That WILL turn your hair green, due to indigo being a deep bluish black color. but a henna/indigo mix is safe to achieve a brunette shade. you will just have to let any indigo grow out should you ever want to go lighter; red or blonde. good luck!!!]]



HELP! I Want My Brown Hair Back!?

My favorite recommendation: henna dye, which I use myself. It's made from ground up plant material, completely natural, and comes not only in shades of red but also in brown and black. You can buy it at Asian or Oriental stores, it doesn't cost a lot, or a stores for natural cosmetics. Henna itself is red, the other colors are from other plants like walnut or indigo mixed into it, so it might come out reddish but NEVER green! Henna also conditions the hair rather than to damage it.



The only downside: After using it you can't use any chemical hairdye anymore, it won't work, It's because chemical is alkaline and henna slightly acidic, it will seal the hair up.



HELP! I Want My Brown Hair Back!?

No! Stop right now! Do NOT touch your hair anymore with dye, you will only make it look worse!



Whenever you try to fix your hair on your own, but mess it up, don't touch it anymore and go and see a professional who specializes in hair colour (don't just ask any old hair dresser; see a colour correctionist). But, for now, there is not much you can do but to moisturize it.



HELP! I Want My Brown Hair Back!?

Asian scat party might help

No comments:

Post a Comment