Monday, July 27, 2009

How to apply semi-permanent hair dye?

I getting Stellar pink pop semi-permanent hair dye and wondered if it was hard to apply to my hair.



I'm only doing a thick streak in my hair like Avril Lavigne's.



I've already done it with temporary but now I want semi-permanent.



My hair is naturally blonde not bleach blonde or anything but I don't have to anything to my hair before dying it do I?



I'm pretty sure I don't have to.



Any answers will be helpful.



How to apply semi-permanent hair dye?

i did that to my hair yesterday



.. i have to say it looks preeeettttttty cool



just wash your hair before you do it .. dnt put anything else on it except the shampoo (when you are washing it) and you will be fine



dont do it yourself get someone else to help you put it on



How to apply semi-permanent hair dye?

You don't do anything before putting dye on it.



The only thing you have to do is make sure you dont shampoo your hair prior to 24 hours before applying the hair dye.



Then wait 24 hours after applying the dye before washing it.

No comments:

Post a Comment