Wednesday, July 29, 2009

I'm not really sure how to "tip" my hair in a different color..I need a safe easy, an

I'm going to a Fall out boy concert in May and me and my best friend are each getting our hair "tipped" in colors...since my hair is newly died champagne blonde I figured I would get pink ..and since her hair is also newly died raven black shes getting purple...WE REALLY NEED HELP...we need a safe..and Temperary way of doing this without screwing it up....



I'm not really sure how to "tip" my hair in a different color..I need a safe easy, and mosh pit approved way.

They make special kits that you can by to help you. Hair Salons like Sally's usually have some.



I'm not really sure how to "tip" my hair in a different color..I need a safe easy, and mosh pit approved way.

if both of you are starting out with light hair... you shouldnt be able to "screw up" to much because you wont have to bleach it. Just use color application brushes to apply the color, it makes it easier to get the color where you want and not anywhere you dont.



Be adviced..... if you hair is previously colored or in a "damaged" condition...even temporary color may not wash out completely and you may have to get a trim and cut off the tips when you're ready to get rid of the color.



GOOD LUCK!!

No comments:

Post a Comment