Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Hair troubles..?

What should I do with my hair?



I am naturally white blonde.



I have gotten highlights.



Brown with blonde chunky highlights



Black with blonde chunky highlights



Black with blonde bangs



Black with red highlights



And currently I have black hair with one pink chunky highlight



Well my mother wants me to go with her to the hair salon



And I have no clue what to do with my hair next.



Or is they will even touch it because of the black.



I do have curly hair



But I flat iron it everyday



My hair is like Sherly Temples.



Except now it's black lol.



So any suggestions?



You can look at my 360 picture THATS MEE :D



I asked this in the hair section also but I had no good answers.



And my hair isnt fried



Its in great condition :]



Hair troubles..?

Get brown with blond highlights and the guys will be chasing you 24 7 or if u don't care about the guys still get the brown hair w/blond highlights and u be pimpin'



Hair troubles..?

Stop damaging the beautiful curly hair with a flat iron.



Hair troubles..?

once you die your hair black its hard for it to come out theyll have to do some treatments and then try to get you to a lightercolor



Hair troubles..?

If you think your hair is fine and in great condition, you are WRONG. Dont do anything else to it. You have already done enough damage to it as is. Just leave it.



Hair troubles..?

Ask this question isn Beauty%26amp;Style%26gt;%26gt;Hair.



Hair troubles..?

Your hair is pretty.



If you want, you could just wait until the dyed hair grows out and do something radical then.



I got my hair permed once, but I got bored with taking care of it, so recently I chopped off a foot of hair. People really like the radical difference. I can't wait, though. My dad is letting me get a blue highlight. ^^



Hair troubles..?

since it is black...and not just black but its was dyed black. then there really isnt much you can do with it. you can't go really light or anything. in order for them to do anything they would need to bleach or strip the color out of your hair. which is a long process and will just end up damaging your hiar a lot. I have hair i have dyed black and i went to get red highlights in it. they had to bleach my hair and keep it in for a long time. and even then my highlights did not turn red.



Hair troubles..?

i like brown with blonce chunky highlights definately...my friend Danielle has hair like yours and she had it those colors for a while and it looked great on her! the highlights faded though, but i'm trying to convince her to get them again! so, ya sorry to sidetrack- brown w/ chunky blonde highlights!!! : )

No comments:

Post a Comment