Thursday, July 23, 2009

I need to add low lights over bleached hair - how can i do this?

I have been using a cap to highlight my hair but now it's been done so much, I need to break it up with low lights. Should I buy a chocolate brown dye suited to bleached hair (no pink effect), apply it all over then when it's done, apply streaking cap with bleach for highlights? I can't afford to go to the salon at the moment.



I need to add low lights over bleached hair - how can i do this?

Buy the no drip lowlights - you don't need a cap. Put them all over your head carefully. Just remember - on bleached hair they will come out much more quickly then if you had non bleached hair. AND do NOT use a very dark color - will make your lowlights look BLACK. Use a light brown at the darkest. Use a color safe shampoo.



Also the more you put in your hair the more likely it is to break - so tread very carefully now. If possible, get the really damaged parts cut out at the hairdresser.

No comments:

Post a Comment