Sunday, July 26, 2009

Hair problems!?

My hair is naturally brown and my roots were starting to come in about 1/2 inch. My hair was dyed blonde with highlights and was brassy and gross- I hated it and wanted to tone it down. I went to sally's and got a nuetral med/dark blonde. I used a 30 volume and I did my roots first and then put it through the rest of my hair, so my roots could really lift. My roots have turned red/orangy color. How do I fix this? I have been having this problem lately even when I go to the hair dresser that is why I stopped going. Is this because I had a baby recently I heard that can change your hair. I am about to give up and just go to brown. When I bleach highlights into my hair they come out pink? My hair is not red. I have not dyed it red ever. what should I do?



Hair problems!?

go to the sally's supply store tell them what happened. they should direct you to toner o add to the dye that will tone down the brassy tones. use ash blondes not honey tones. my mom was red head i gave up on going tru blonde and have just gone red. brownish blonde is your best bet. you probably will want to let hair rest up with deep conditioners before attempting to re dye. they do sell a rinse that can tone down the brassy while you let it grow. darkening doesn't harm hair like lightening so you can always go to a light brown for a while or try a red.



Hair problems!?

uhhh....tough qn...



Hair problems!?

Sounds like you need to go to a hair salon that knows what there doing!! any salon good salon will tell you what you need to do and they will be able to do it.. it may cost you a bit but least you will have great results



Hair problems!?

I am a natural brunette and i think u should let it grow back to normal colour.Besides, everyone thinks i have lovely hair!



Hair problems!?

I am a senior hair stylist,please do not do anymore home colours!It is hard for stylists to correct things(you never know if the two colours on top of one another may react!)plus colour over different colour,makes a differance to the out come.Firstly find a good salon(from word of mouth)12% peroxide with bleach will lift that nasty orange colour you are talking about.Once lifted a toner will be applied(to tone down any yellowness)When you were colouring it yourself,you mentioned that you put the colour through the ends,I hope your hair can take more colour(pulling it through the ends too much,will make it weak)the hair stylist will observe that,and will be able to tell you.Go back to the other salon,and get your money back,or a voucher.Trust me you are intitled to something.Where I used to work,I was always correcting other stylists work-I used to offer them a service for free,taking it out of the other stylist,that messed it up.Hope this helps you.Wish I could do it for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment