Sunday, July 26, 2009

Temporary hair color - Dyed hair warning?

i bought pink temporary hair color and on the can it warns " Although color will wash out of most hair easily, this should not be used on hair that has been bleached, dyed or permed within the last year, also proceed with caution in using on light hair". my natural hair color is dark brunette and within the last two months i dyed my hair red and it faded to light brunette with some red hints. i just bought it to have a few streaks. Should i be worried or is it ok just to go along with it?



Temporary hair color - Dyed hair warning?

hmmm...



this is a serious question. I have natural dark brown hair. One time, I ignored the warning label and my hair fell out! another time, I did it and nothing happened. I guess you just have to know your hair. I would proceed w/ caution if I were you though...



Temporary hair color - Dyed hair warning?

I don't know if the pink will take since you have red in your hair! i learned that if you dye your hair red it's a lot more difficult to dye it a different color! I had a darker red put underneath my hair and 6 months later i tried to die it a light brown and it turned really red! it was crazy!i would just try a strand underneath first before you put it on your entire head!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment