Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Need help with dying my hair?????

I'm dying my hair pink/metallic blue.I need advice or some tips on ways to dye it.I've never done this before,it's my first time and I am just asking for some help from anyone.



My mom was say that I should dye the bangs pink.Then seperate the rset of my hair into two and then dye the back part pnk and the middle blue.Is that good??? I'm not sure I need more ideas from you hair dying fanatics.



I would sure be glad to hear your ideas and comments.



Need help with dying my hair?????

maybe u could do chunky streaks of alternating pink and blue but keep the back your natural color. ur moms idea is cool 2. post a pic when ur done! :)



Need help with dying my hair?????

Those are great colors. I am in the process of dying the back of my head pink as well. What is your natural color of hair?

No comments:

Post a Comment