Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Hair/Bangs/Straightening Problem?

Okay, so my hair is like ew. I have bangs (that I cut myself last year) that kinda grew out. Then I dyed part of my hair pink for crazy hair day (permanently) thinking it would stay pink forever, but it changed to this ugly reddish color, which dried out my hair tons. So I went to the hair salon, got 3 inches chopped off, got some of the red out, highlights, and more layers. Because of the layers, She gave me more bangs. they start at about 1 1/2 inches and go to about 3 inches. I usually wear them side wept, but sometimes they just don't work. I have to straighten them because I have a really strong collic, but sometimes by straighter makes it too straight and it sticks out a little I think I can fix that be turning down the temp or the straightener, but I don't know. When I put it up (like in a ponytail) all my bangs fall down and it looks really weird. I can't clip it because they all very in length. I prefer to wear it down, though. Any advice?!



Hair/Bangs/Straightening Problem?

Well you have a tough situation. I think that because you cut your hair you should wear it down. Just because you wear it down doesn't mean you have to wear it one way. You can wear it straight, flipped up, etc. For your bangs soon it will get longer and reach your normal hair length. When you go running or something like that, then you can put it up it a pony tail, cause your exercising, who cares about your hair. Also keep your hair moisturized so your hair wont get dry.



Hair/Bangs/Straightening Problem?

well with the bangs instead of straightening them then just use a blowdrierto drie them and a paddle brush, it wont make them too tooo straight. try also to turn down the temp of your straightener. good luck



Hair/Bangs/Straightening Problem?

umm long story



umm well i dont really get your question but



since yoru straigthening them it will dry out your bangs eventually use these conditionar its called garnier Fruticis leave-in conditioning sleek and shine



its really good and a great brand i recomend it to everybody



It not only gets the tangles out it keeps it straight like a straighthener it smoothens itout and it WORKS which is very unusual with hair prosucts



and it wasn't too expensive either it was about $3-$4



Hope this was helpful! Hope your hair goes okay!hope the best fro you! Good Luck!1111111111111111



Hair/Bangs/Straightening Problem?

when you wake up take a moose and put it on the part of your bangs where your collick is. hold it down (as if it was without a collick) put a bobby pin where your finger is. go about your morning routine and once your bangs dry they should be wonderful.. i wouldnt straighten them though.



Hair/Bangs/Straightening Problem?

you ould cut it short so your bangs blend in like this http://www.short-hair-style.com/images/n...



kinda like Victoria Beckham's do

No comments:

Post a Comment