Wednesday, July 22, 2009

I need a way to hydrate my hair after dying it a few times...?

...Hi! I'm Rebecca and I'm a high school freshman. I look a whole lot older and I try to act older, too, and under several occasions I've been able to get away with buying R rated movies. Last year, on the last day of middle school, I started dying my hair.



Since then, about 10 months ago, I have to admit, my hair has been combos of so many colors. Well, on Mardi Gras/Super Tuesday, the day I was really looking forward to, my hair was pink. That's because the night before I went to Sally's Beauty Supplies and got a red highlight system. But, it turned out pink and all over. So, I couldn't do anything about it until the next 2 days I used anti-dandruff shampoos with bleach and on the 3rd day I dyed it out. Last night, over a week later, I dyed it again and the pink is out! I have blonde/brown hair, which is close to my natural color.



But, it is sooooo hoarse and it falls out like crazy when I wash it! I've tried shampoos, but I don't have too much money. So, what should I do??



I need a way to hydrate my hair after dying it a few times...?

Hey girl, I feel your pain! I did almost the same thing last year. What I did is i put extra virgin olive oil in it over night every other day for a week. Make sure you get it all through your hair, and esp the ends.You can put a towel or shower cap on your head so you dont get the oil on your pillow, which is what i did. Stay away as much as you can from the blow dryer or flat iron for a few weeks (b/c heat is really bad for your hair, but its never stopped me, I cant live without either, but I had to stay away from them for a few weeks, even though it was painful) Anyway, after a few times of treating your hair it should start to get healthy again. Dont dye your hair, or put anything harsh in it for a while. I hope this helps! Just some info from one young hot girl to another! Good luck



I need a way to hydrate my hair after dying it a few times...?

U can use color me happy, it is $3.50, and it works really well, it is made by herbal essences, or u can use any high moisture conditioner that makes your hair strong, like gardiner fructis, it is $3.50 as well!!!



I need a way to hydrate my hair after dying it a few times...?

Try not to wash your hair so much...maybe twice a week if it's really hoarse. Your scalp produced natural oils that hydrate your hair and by washing it over and over it will dry your scalp....Also when you wash your hair use a good conditioner like aussie or just suave works too and leave it in for a good 2 mins.



I need a way to hydrate my hair after dying it a few times...?

I work at Sally's!



Go back there and get something called: Ion Effective Care Treatment. Its a deep conditioner you can use 1 - 2 times a week.



This should help a lot!



I need a way to hydrate my hair after dying it a few times...?

Olive oil is really good at moisturizing. Try not to wash ur hair so much. Braid ur hair so as not to damage it.

No comments:

Post a Comment