Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Highlights for blonde/ginger hair?

Helloisies! I'm a High School teenage geek with a moderate style. My hair is naturally ash blonde and I have it dyed to a blonde or a light ginger.



My gram is taking me to the salon to get a hair MAKEOVER this weekend.



I was thinking about getting it dyed brown with blonde highlights so I can let my hair grow out. But, what if I just got highlights in my color now?



I have naturally wavy/curly hair and it's shoulder length. I never straighten it, because it doesn't look good.



Well, if you could give me any suggestions, great, because I'm open to all ideas.



Thank you soo much!



Oh yeah I had my hair dyed pink before too and I hated it! Please, normal hair colors!



Highlights for blonde/ginger hair?

like, a light red, or even a darkish brown would look nice



:]

No comments:

Post a Comment