Wednesday, July 22, 2009

HELP!!!!! Accidently dyed my hair BLACK! how can i make it fade quickly!?

Me and my friend went to get some hair dye for a concert later this week. I recently had pink highlights put in my naturally brown hair. The pink faded to an orangish blondish color. So i got a rich brown a little lighter than my natural hair color and it turned it midnight black! It looks horrible and fake. I've tried re-dying it but its too dark for anything to take to it. Is there anything i can use to help it fade out faster closer to my natural hair color?



HELP!!!!! Accidently dyed my hair BLACK! how can i make it fade quickly!?

You will have to go to a salon and get the color stripped out.



It can be harsh on your hair,but it is the only way to remove it, or else live with it messed up until it grows out. *Or* you can do it yourself by bleaching it blonde and dyeing it back to brown, but I wouldn't recommend that because you risk getting your color messed up again. I suggest you go to the salon.



HELP!!!!! Accidently dyed my hair BLACK! how can i make it fade quickly!?

go to your nearest hair place and ask them if they have a hair color stripper. Its not too expensive and im almost positive it will work.



HELP!!!!! Accidently dyed my hair BLACK! how can i make it fade quickly!?

face it u r helpless



HELP!!!!! Accidently dyed my hair BLACK! how can i make it fade quickly!?

how could you "accidentally" do that?



theres only one solution:



you have to bleach it using peroxide and baking soda.



afterwards you're gonna have to dye it again.



good luck!



HELP!!!!! Accidently dyed my hair BLACK! how can i make it fade quickly!?

I think there is something you can get at the store that takes the dye out of hair. Check with all the hair dyes...it would probably be near the bottom of the shelf. Good luck!



HELP!!!!! Accidently dyed my hair BLACK! how can i make it fade quickly!?

bleach it then dye it again



HELP!!!!! Accidently dyed my hair BLACK! how can i make it fade quickly!?

you noe wht the say once you go black u dont go back ,,, but you can go to a salon at get it professonally done



HELP!!!!! Accidently dyed my hair BLACK! how can i make it fade quickly!?

If I were you I would bleach it all out to blonde then try putting a neutral based brown on. I did the same thing! Thank goodness for bleach! The best place to buy your bleach is at Sally Beauty Supply it's less than like $7 for everything!Good Luck!



HELP!!!!! Accidently dyed my hair BLACK! how can i make it fade quickly!?

go to the store and by blond hair dye and leave it it in longer than your sppose to and then when you wash it out either your hair color might of gotten lighter or it might be blonde and if you want go and find the closiest dye to your oringinal haircolor and re dye



HELP!!!!! Accidently dyed my hair BLACK! how can i make it fade quickly!?

salon. if nothing, you gotta stick w/it. sorry sweety.



secret girl 閳?br>HELP!!!!! Accidently dyed my hair BLACK! how can i make it fade quickly!?



britney spears is really good with hair, nah really peroxcde will work my daughter just said this and she should know believe me



HELP!!!!! Accidently dyed my hair BLACK! how can i make it fade quickly!?

You can either:



A. Buy hair bleach and just bleach your hair and dye it back to your original brown color



B. Go to a salon and have them fix it for you



C. Try putting a light color in and that will mix with the other color and make your natural hair color



If I were in this situation, I would do option B because you're more likely guarenteed to get it back to the original color. If you dyed it yourself, it might mess it up and you'd end up going to the salon, anways. Good luck!!!



HELP!!!!! Accidently dyed my hair BLACK! how can i make it fade quickly!?

That's ahppened to my sister before. There's not a whole lot you can do. The fastest thing is to bleach it, but sometimes thats too much chemicals for your hair. Dying it won't really help much, but you could try a new haircut or something to go with this "bold" new hair color!



HELP!!!!! Accidently dyed my hair BLACK! how can i make it fade quickly!?

Do not under any circumstances bleach your hair and re-dye it, you will 100% kill your hair. I know this from personal experience and I had to have 18 years of growth chopped off. The hairdresser said I would have been better shaving my head bald!



The best thing for you to do right now is go to a trusted hair salon and see if they can work a little magic. They are the experts after all.



Good luck!



HELP!!!!! Accidently dyed my hair BLACK! how can i make it fade quickly!?

what's wrong with black hair.. I have black hair but it's natural, but it's not that black though.. Lol.. sorry just wanted to voice out my opinion.. idk...

No comments:

Post a Comment