Sunday, July 26, 2009

Hair styles & colors?

I'm getting pretty bored with my hair lately although I really like it. I like to stick %26amp; have bright hair though. Right now it's just plain black, before i had it all pink, %26amp; then black with pink tips. But everyone has pink/black hair now %26amp; its getting really annoying =/ So i was thinking some kinda blue or green or something. Not my whole head or anything!



I want my hair like my best friend had like this



http://i180.photobucket.com/albums/x263/...



Would that look good on mee???



http://i180.photobucket.com/albums/x263/...



BTW, i'm scared to bleach it again cuz last time i did my hair was extremly dry %26amp; literally broke off if i barley bent it. Will it do that again??? :[



Hair styles %26amp; colors?

Dont bleach it. Go for a chocolate brown with a few streaks of golden blond. And yes, your hair probably will break off if you bleach it again. If you want a good shampoo that maintains color and shininess in hair, try "Color Me Sexy" or "Garnier Fructis". They are awesome on colored hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment