Wednesday, July 22, 2009

How to really deep condition my hair without fading black dye to green?

I read somewhere to wear a showercap and let the moisture "work". Here is my problem: I have very short, damaged hair. To make this short, I dyed my hair pink. It was jet black before, so the process of getting it pink completely fried my hair. Unfortunately I did the most stupid thing and put a perm in my hair with in less than a month. . . So my hair fell out ---not completely ---but it was like being in a horror film as I watched chunks of strands of pink and blonde hair slide down my bathroom sink. I seriously looked liked Davey Havok from AFI (but very bad) . If you don't know who he is, google his image ---very 80's. Anyway, I used Wild Growth hair Oil for about two months and my hair has grown about 1 1-2 inches. I dyed my hair black so that it all blends together but it's just dry and fluffy and brittle. I don't want to keep putting a lot of gel and grease on my hair everyday to make it managable. If I wash it the black dye will fade to green, and my hair will get worse. HELP!



How to really deep condition my hair without fading black dye to green?

You need to go to a professional. There is no advice that anyone can give you that would be valuable. You will need to most likely have a haircut , not a trim a HAIRCUT, so prepare yourself for that. Your hair is fried.



My suggestion is to cut your hair leaving only the 1 1/2 inches of new growth and maybe a few more inches. Since this hair is healthy you can apply a relaxer.



I love having short hair. If you want color go with rinses, they don't damage your hair. If you desire having long hair you can always go with a half wig or a weave.

No comments:

Post a Comment