Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Hair Color Questions Girls?

Ok, I don't have a pic, but you don't need one. All I want to know is, right now I have very blond hair, not quite platinum but close. I am 24 and have always loved wacky haircolors, but now I'm at that age where I don't want to look like a squeegie punk kid, I want my hair to look elegant, but crazy if that makes sense..I was thinking of going orange like on the fifth element..and then I saw Kate winslets hair in eternal sunshine of the spotless mind which was orangish...I've had my hair pink, orange, bright red, and was thinking of keeping the blonde but doing streaks of a color..I thought of black, but I don't know if that would suit me plus it's hard to get out after going back to blonde...So let me know, do you think if I did it a wild color, like orangie or streaks of a wild color, would it still look elegant in a way? Suggestions welcome! Keep in mind I will not do my hair fully black, any purple, green or blue. My hair is past shoulder length and layered.



Hair Color Questions Girls?

I'm not sure I can picture those colors being pulled off as "elegant"...you will probably look punk which is what you don't want. Blonde can be very elegant though, maybe you should consider a new shade? I recently went from almost platinum to a more golden color and I like it. I constantly get compliments on my hair everywhere I go so I guess it looks nice lol.



Hair Color Questions Girls?

ewwwwwwwwwwwwww no

No comments:

Post a Comment