Thursday, July 23, 2009

Coloured streak/chunk in my hair?

I'm naturally blonde at the moment - but wanted to dye my hair a deep brown colour soon. Would it be possible to dye a small streak/chunk of my hair red/pink/blue or something at the same time?



I just thought it would be easier than dying it brown, and THEN wanting a colour on top...



Help?



Coloured streak/chunk in my hair?

I think that pink/blue wouldn't look too good with brown...



HOWEVER it would look good if you kept the blonde and did the pink or blue chunk!



Since you are going to dye it dark brown, i HIGHLY suggest going with the RED chunk/streak! That would look awesome! I was going to do that in the 8th grade but never got around to it...I did dye my entire head bright red though. But I think you'd probably have to dye your hair first, then bleach the part where you want the streak...might be sort of damaging all in one day, so you might want to space the appointments out a little



Coloured streak/chunk in my hair?

Yes it is possible to do it at the same time, I wouldnt recommend doing it yourself. But yes they will do it at the saem time, less damaging than double processing and more time efficient.



Coloured streak/chunk in my hair?

sure, when you die your hair brown, leave the chunk that you want pink (pr blue or red, whatever) out, put it into a small ponytail and keep it away from the die. Then, once the brown is done, you can dye that strip of hair whatever color you want. This way it is a lot less damaging than coloring, bleaching, and dyeing again.

No comments:

Post a Comment