Wednesday, October 7, 2009

What's a good hair color for my hair?

My natural hair color is dirty blond. Right now it is a little orange (mom is a certified hairdresser but not a very good one) with bleach blond at where I part my hair (at the roots). My hair used to be dark red. My mom said since I didn't agree with any of her ideas, she said she would take me to Sally's Beauty Supply to buy some hair dye that I like. I was thinking turning it black with a couple streaks of a neon color (green or blue). I ABSOLUTELY do not want to be blond again! And plus the girl I hate in my school (and she hates me too) has he same hair color as I do right now, orange. What's a good color? I just want a hair color that I can put at least one neon colored streak in my hair. And I HATE pink!



What's a good hair color for my hair?

if youre wanting to put a neon color in it...i recommend a dark brown or black, that way the bright color streaks you put in it will stand out and look great. i recently went from blonde to dark brown and i love it so much. i think you will like going dark.



What's a good hair color for my hair?

Black will work perfectly, and it will blend right in with the neon,s it won't be much of a problem, plus it will be a change from that girl you don't like anyways lol! good luck =]



What's a good hair color for my hair?

Black would look totally awesome with a few dark auburn streaks and a neon blue or purple.



What's a good hair color for my hair?

stay with yo natural hair color girl. it will go best with your skin :)))))



What's a good hair color for my hair?

With ur coloring ur best bet is a deep chocolate brown so it looks almost black but not quit. do not go black. trust me on this one!



What's a good hair color for my hair?

I agree go for a change, but try brown first, don't go any darker. It might turn out too dark, and won't look good with your complexion.



What's a good hair color for my hair?

you should try dark brown...black is really difficult because once you go black it takes a lot to go back, good luck :)



What's a good hair color for my hair?

try a chocolate brown colour



What's a good hair color for my hair?

How to Pick the Right Hair Color based on your hair color and undertone to avoid color failure



http://geebal.blogspot.com/2007/10/how-t...

No comments:

Post a Comment