Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Colored Hair?

Where can I buy colored (pink, blue, green, red, etc) hair extension things? I had some awhile back that were attatched to a hair pin and I just put them in my hair with that...where can I buy stuff like that now?



Colored Hair?

wall mart



Colored Hair?

Stores like Claires, Icing, and Unfortunately, Hot Topic is where ur best bet would be to get. clip on color hair things. If you are going to dye it, see a professional



Colored Hair?

They usually sell them at local shops for hair. If u go to a salon they might be sold there.



Colored Hair?

wal-mart



beauty supply shops



Colored Hair?

At a Hair Store, maybe?



Colored Hair?

you can always make your own. Just visit your local Sally Beauty Supply Store to get the hair extensions, the dye in whatever color you desire and the wig clips. You can look up online an easy tutorial on how to do it and it shouldn't cost you allot of money.

No comments:

Post a Comment