Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Hair Dye-can i dye my hair immediately after bleaching?

Okay, last night I let my friend try to put red and brown chunks in my blonde (not natural) hair. I decided that it looked terrible and went out and bought a bleaching kit (Feria). All of the brown came out (I already had brown underneath, and i left it like that) but the red turned to pink. Can i dye my hair the same color brown that was previously underneath to make it all one color? The pink and bleach looks HORRIBLE with the brown underneath. Oh why do I get myself into this kind of mess? Someone help me please!!!!!!!



Hair Dye-can i dye my hair immediately after bleaching?

You need hair professional help girl! Please stop the abuse and get to a good colorist after you prep your hair. You will need several treatments of Extreme by Redken that is both protein and moisture. This is not a "hot oil" thing- this is serious repair for hair. The colorist is going to fill the hair and hopefully use a semi- perm color that you two agree upon. Permanent color will not stay any longer in this porous mess and will cause more damage. Do not shampoo your hair again after the color is removed for 24-48 hours. Use only color safe shampoo. Avoid overexposure in sun and tanning beds. When it starts to fade use a color depositing shampoo and cond such as Artec in the appropriate tone. All hair color requires maintenance. Be prepared to re-color the brown in 4 weeks. Best of luck.



Hair Dye-can i dye my hair immediately after bleaching?

your hairs gonna be fried but you can dye it whenever you want to



Hair Dye-can i dye my hair immediately after bleaching?

You can technically do it. But if your hair is bleached, the color could just fade right back out because your hair is so porous. Try a long lasting semi permanent color like this. http://www.sallybeauty.com/shop/1420/500...



Hair Dye-can i dye my hair immediately after bleaching?

yes. i hate to say it but I did the same thing a few months ago. buy a really GOOD dye (Nothing cheap or off brand) And do it FAST!!



Hair Dye-can i dye my hair immediately after bleaching?

Dont worry, you can color it. I color my hair every month and I just colored it two days in a row because I hated the color. It will not hurt your hair to color it again.



Hair Dye-can i dye my hair immediately after bleaching?

welcome to the world of red hair color...its the hardest color to keep and the hardest color to get rid of. my suggestion is to go to a professional colorist and have them either strip it or recolor it. If this is not an option (i understand all to well financial limits) my suggestion is buy a good semi permanent color and go over the whole head, you will also want to get a good deep conditioner as bleach is absolutely awful for your hair (this from a bleach blond who used to be a red head).



Hair Dye-can i dye my hair immediately after bleaching?

just buy a permanent brown colour and choose a shase you like then buy a good deep conitioner such as andrew collinge or aussie because with all these chemicals your hair is likly to be dry,weak ,brittle,damaged



i hope this helps



p.s use herbal essences colour as it contains no ammonia and is the least damaging ,i use it and my hair is soft sleek and shiny



Hair Dye-can i dye my hair immediately after bleaching?

Yes you can dye it. Just try not to dye it for a while after that. Once something similar to that happened to me and after a series of screw ups my hair came out fine. But I dyed it 4 times in a week and it was fine. You'll be fine just wait a while once you get it normal.

No comments:

Post a Comment