Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Any good short-term hair dyes?

...In very vivid neon colors?



I want to get a pink streak, but all the hair dyes come out in like 24 shampoos.



What should I use, and where would I get it?



Apparently Raw hair color works well, but I'm not sure it comes out very easily.



I have blonde hair.



Any good short-term hair dyes?

hot topic has neon colors . also try sallys .. they arent permanent so like after i say about 15-20 washes it will come out maybe even longer. haveee fun =]



Any good short-term hair dyes?

Raw or Color Pulse!!



x



Any good short-term hair dyes?

Manic panic worked good for me, without bleaching first, I did it red, but you may need to bleach to get the pink, not too sure on that one. But if you have a Sally beauty supply store anywhere near you they should carry it, I picked mine up there. They have stuff that washes out in one wash too, if that's what your looking for, I know they carry some spray in stuff too. Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment