Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Hair problem helppp?

okie im gonna cut my hair like da top short and bottom long



and den the bottom of both side of my hair . I want to do tiny part of my hair blond with stripe pink like a zebra but i dunno wah color hair would match with it......



http://photobucket.com/mediadetail/?medi...



pink stripe like dat bt my gonna be at bottom not top and like i dont want my whol head blond i want some other color bt i dunno which will match soo helpp me please



im thinking jetblack blue but im not sure



Hair problem helppp?

youuu crazzyyy?



Hair problem helppp?

it sounds like a mess from a hairdressers point of view. you need to really think about what u want where. and why so many different colors? the hot colors dont last very long cusz u have to bleach it first. look on google under images and look up wild hair or punk hair. just to get a giant selection.



p.s/ who r u in the picture. and we can't see your hair

No comments:

Post a Comment