Saturday, August 1, 2009

What's the best brand of unnatural hair dye?

Also, I'm thinking of dying my hair dark blue at the roots and going to that it turns blue-green at the end. Do you think it will look OK?



If not, what will?



BTW, I HAVE TO TAKE THE EXTENSIONS OUT. :]



My pictures: http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cf...



The dye-patten: http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v505/o...



(obviously the blonde represents the black in my hair and the pink/purple represents the blue/blue-green.)



What's the best brand of unnatural hair dye?

Goldwell Elumen is the best dye I have found EVER for less then natural colours!!! I can't stop telling people about it. I had purple hair the last two years before I went back to red, and it held for months without much fading. Any time anyone asked about my hair or complemented the colour I told them how much I loved this product. I wish they made it back when I was a teenager and was still using Manic Panic and the like. All other blue/purple/green/pink dyes I have used over the years faded fast and needed to be touched up often. Compared to the Elumen Colour dyes, everything else I have ever tried to keep these colours for more than a few weeks SUCKED!! It also seems to make my hair very shiny and THICKER too, as it does not penetrate the hair shaft, but raps around it instead. It seems to do far less damage to my hair as well, with far less breaking and less striping of the hair to lighten it like other dyes.



To warn you, this is a professional product and is a different kind of product and application. It might be hard to find it at a beauty supply store and the timing is critical. I have never found a store that sell it myself, but you might. Goldwell does not sell a version for home use, and if you DO find a store that will sell it to you, read a lot about how to do it first. The below website tells you how the product works so check it out. The timing needed for the "colour lock" step is 5min EXACTLY, no more no less. You may need help to do it at home yourself, and it will stain any skin it touches so watch out, but I suggest you go to a salon for the first time at least. You will get the best results and staying power if you use the Goldwell product line made specifically for Elumen dye, because like I said it is a different kind of dye, it uses ionic colour locking, and these products will keep your colour brighter longer.



Hope this helps you some.



What's the best brand of unnatural hair dye?

why not . i am about to dye my hair pitch black , bleach out the bangs and some and redye them bleached parts in blue. i use manic panic.



either go to www.manicpanic.com or just to a sally beauty supply store



What's the best brand of unnatural hair dye?

Special Effects



and Raw are pretty decent unnatural hair dyes.



I thinkg it would look awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment