Saturday, August 1, 2009

Dying hair?

Streak in hair?



hi =]



i'm asian and my hair is currently black (naturally) with browny blonde slices (it pretty much looks like streaks) but everyone seems to have it these days. i want to dye my hair a dark brown colour (completely) and i was wondering if it would look any good if i had a black streak in it.. sort of like how some people dye their hair completely black and have one streak of some colour (eg: hot pink) .. would it look any good .. a single black streak on brown hair? (i can't have any "unnatural" colours (eg: pink, blue, purple) in my hair because of school =/



Dying hair?

i dont think you'd really notice teh black on dark brown.



Dying hair?

i think it would but that is just my opion



Dying hair?

well if u have lots of THIN streaks of black it will look ok .. i tried it with light brown (complete) and dark brown streaks it looked ok !!



Dying hair?

Yes it will look good. Thats what I did to my hair its nat dark brown and put black streaks in it. But what your talking will look cute.



Dying hair?

it should sounds good i might try it now thanks for the idea

No comments:

Post a Comment