Saturday, August 1, 2009

Homecoming hair help??

my homecoming is this sat. and i have no clue wat to do with my hair!! my dress is strapless and it goes down to my knees and its pink and green. my hair is about 4-5 inches below my shoulders and its blonde. plz give me some ideas and some directions!! pictures are great!! thanx



Homecoming hair help??

do half up half down but put the part thats up in a bun and have some bangs to the side or too the front or have to strans on each side of your face it looks really good with strapless..



Homecoming hair help??

This may not make sense but here goes...



You could curl all of your hair, then on one side, put a clip on the side of your head with some of the hair from that side. Yeh this doesn't really make sense but i used that hairstyle for my prom and it was simple by looked nice.



Buy a pretty clip that goes with your dress.

No comments:

Post a Comment