Saturday, August 1, 2009

I dyed my hair too many times!!!! Saturday and Monday, Need help!?

My hair feels rough and dry. It takes me awhile to make it look nice. On saturday the guy really messed up my hair by dying it pink and blondish white! So, Monday I went somewhere else and they fixed it but had to re dye it, some normal blone and some normal red. The hairstylist told me to purchase "Enjoy" Hair Mask. I mixed this in with Olive oil as well. Any other suggestions?!! Please help me.



I dyed my hair too many times!!!! Saturday and Monday, Need help!?

A re-constructor like Dumb Blond by TIGI. Still use your conditioner. Don't use Pantene products because they just coat your hair with silicone to make it look shiny. Don't brush it when it is too wet because you are more likely to snap it.



I dyed my hair too many times!!!! Saturday and Monday, Need help!?

Get some Pantene or Neutrogena hair mask it works wonders...or cholesterol hair stuff and heat it up put on hair cap and let it sit..no blowdrying for a whileé–³?br>I dyed my hair too many times!!!! Saturday and Monday, Need help!?



pantene for colerd hair.



I dyed my hair too many times!!!! Saturday and Monday, Need help!?

i dyed my hair 3 times in one week. it sounds gross but i put mayo in my hair. i guess the eggs and oil help a lot. so i put the mayo on wraped my head in saran wrap and let it sit for 5 mintues. then i rinsed it off really wll. before i didi it i could feel how brittle and rough my hair was when i was in the shower but the mayo made it soft and shiny. it really works and its really cheap.



I dyed my hair too many times!!!! Saturday and Monday, Need help!?

Oh my..that cant be good for ure hair!Now all u really need to do is moisturize..lots! L'occitane's Olive Hair Paste/Mask may cost u a lil but after a few times using it,u'll never wanna live without it.L'occitane products can be a lil costly but it worth every penny.Juz use it after u shampoo,smear it evenly,wait for bout 10-15mins..then juz rinse it off...u'll feel the difference,trust me. Also ur hair might be rather dry after all that coloring ..so try Pantene's leave on hair conditioner ( in a green bottle ) shud leave ur hair feelin great at it keeps d moisture locked in.U'll even have tangle free hair as well. Good Luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment