Saturday, August 1, 2009

Pink Tips?!?

I want to get pink tips on my hair, you know just like and inch on the ends because my mom is really worried about damaging hair and stuff so if I just do the ends i can cut it off if it gets all screwed up. Anyways do any of you have experience with pink tips? Does it screw up your hair? Anybody with pictures of what I want will get best answer, if they are really good I will give you best answer twice, i will ask a question about nothing and you will answer it and get best answer again :D Thank you SOOO much!!!



-Serena



Pink Tips?!?

as a hair stylist i can tell you that coloring your hair is only bad if you're not taking care of your hair. you cannot constantly hav your hair wet and you have to condition it everyday. pink tips is a lil outdated. have you tried coloring the top of your hair one color and the back another. that's gnarly and looks great when you put it up for a ponytail!



Pink Tips?!?

Before you put pink tips in the ends of your hair you may want to get trim just incase you have any split ends. Other then that pink won't mess up your hair. Just remember always condition your hair too. anyway here are some good brands of dyes.



http://www.nrage.com/images/DSC_0003.jpg



http://www.beautydeals.net/shop/images/2...



good luck



oh %26amp; as for the comment above mine, pink tip arent outdated i think their cute



Pink Tips?!?

It depends what colour your hair is. If you're a brunette or have black hair the person will have to bleach your hair first. Bleaching is quite damaging to the hair and takes a while to go away. Two years ago I got bleach put in my hair and it's still there. Now I have to dye my hair every couple of months so no-one can see it.



If you have blonde hair, it'll work the best and they won't bleach your hair.



Lastly, since pink is an odd colour, it might not last that long. I had gotten blue and after one wash it turned a greenish colour. But I'm not 100% sure.



Just make sure you go to a decent hairdresser and if they mess up your hair, tell them because they'll redo it for free. =D



Pink Tips?!?

omigoodness! i love the pink tips look, my cousin got them done and look really good just make sure that if your hair a dark, like brown, or muddy blonde that you bleach the tips first, if you don't the pink with not look as viberant.



Pink Tips?!?

The problem with using any shade of red is it will fade FAST!! I've used several shades of red in my own hair and within 2 weeks a lot of the dye becomes washed-out and within 3-4 your tips will likely be back to blonde (if your hair isn't a light enough shade, the stylist will have to bleach it which causes further damage and costs additional money). No matter how "permanent" the dye is said to be, red simply doesn't bond to the hair like other colors.



Pink Tips?!?

I don't have experience but here are some pics that look pretty good... I couldn't find just tips...



http://www.hair-news.com/funky-hairstyle...



http://www.hair-news.com/funky-hairstyle...



(the first one... put pink instead of blonde!)



maybe this will help

No comments:

Post a Comment